Daniel Beach is situated in the village of Nikiana on Lefkada island. Lefkada can be reached either by car (there is a bridge that connects Lefkada to the mainland), bus, boat from Kefalonia or Ithaki which arrives at the harbours of Nidri and Vasiliki, and airplane (18 km from Lefkada island). If you are travelling by car to Nikiana, you must go through the town of Lefkada. From there, you follow the road for Nidri and Vasiliki. After 10 minutes you will reach Nikiana.
- Athens: 385 Km
- Airport: 25 km (Aktio)
- KTEL Bus Station (Intercity Bus): 7km (Lefkada Town)
- Bus Stop (Travel around Lefkada): 20 meters for the stop to go to Lefkada, 6 meters for the stop to go to Nidri and Vasiliki
- Boat from Kefalonia: 60 minutes
- Boat from Ithaki: 75 minutes
- Harbour: 1 km (Nikiana), 7 km Nidri, 18 km Vasiliki
- Capital: 7 km (Lefkada Town)
- Mini Market: 200 meters
- Supermarket: 200 meters
- Restaurant: 500 meters
- Butcher Shop: 50 meters
- Bakery: 50 meters
- Beach Bar: 2 km
- Scuba Diving Center: 50 meters
- Watersports Center: 7 km (Nidri)
- Windsurf Kitesurf Center: 7 km (Lefkada Town)
- Windsurf Center: 18 km Vasiliki
In Nikiana you will find many mini markets, supermarkets, bakeries, butcher shops, cafes, restaurants (including fast food), traditional taverns, and a beach bar. If you are looking for nightlife, you can go to the capital, Lefkada town, which is a short distance away (10 minutes) where there are a variety of bars and clubs.
Nikiana is an ideal place for swimming in shallow sparkling crystal clear waters. You can also embark on climbing, hiking, and fishing activities, or simply enjoy nature's beauty. There are many wonderful beaches, some of which are world renowned, around the island. You can also enjoy windsurfing, kitesurfing, bicycling, and horseback riding.
We would be happy to provide you with the map of Lefkada as well as information about the majestic sightseeing, amazing beaches, and information about neighbouring islands like Kefalonia, Ithaki, and Meganisi that can be easily reached from Lefkada.